- To proceed submission, you need to check the following. Manuscript that do not meet the guide lines mentioned below will be immediately returned to the author.
- An invoice will be sent to the corresponding author with galley proof of an article before publication in journal. Publication of an article will be delayed until the whole cost is paid.
- If the certificate for English language revision is not submitted, Authors will be charged for the English editing service.
- An acknowledgement that the manuscript has not been published or submitted to other journals previously is included.
- An acknowledgement that all authors have contributed significantly and that all authors are in agreement with the content of the manuscript is included.
- An acknowledgement that all authors agree to the conditions outlined in the copyright assignment form is included.
- The manuscript should be in the following sequence: abstract, keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, acknowledgments, references, tables, and figure legends.
- In case of short communication and case report, do not use section heading (introduction, materials and methods, results, and discussion etc.). The manuscript should be in a single section. The abstract, keywords, references are identical to that of articles.
- The Manuscript is typed double-spaced (including references, tables, figure legends, and footnotes) on each every side only of A4 sized white paper with 2.5 cm margin.
- Standard abbreviations are used in the list provided by the Koran Journal of Veterinary Research and spelled out in parentheses in its first use in the text.
- Page number is placed at bottom of each page.
- Text lines must be numbered. Each page should begin with line no. 1.
- In the top margin of the first page of each paper, the kind, and field of the paper should be noted.
- Title is concise and informative. A running title is provided if the title exceeds 10 words.
- The authors’ names are listed as follows: first name, middle initial(s), and family name and the hospital or institution at which the research was undertaken is included.
- The name, full postal address, telephone and facsimile numbers and E-mail address of the author to whom correspondence should be sent, is provided.
- An abstract of no more than 200 words (original article) or 100 words (short communication and case report) is described in one paragraph under the following contents: purpose, methods, results, and conclusions.
- A list of keywords (5 words or less) are provided below the abstract using the Medical Subject Headings list from Index Medicus.
- Ethical guideline for human or animal study is described.
- Statistical method used is outlined.
- Drugs and chemicals are identified by generic name (manufacturer name and country are given).
Body of paper
- 1.References should be written in English.
- References are arranged in alphabetical order of first author’s name.
- References are typed double-spaced on sheets separate from the text and numbered consecutively. The number of references does not exceed 40 in original article and 15 in short communications and case reports.
- Cite each listed reference in the text by number in square brackets.
- The style and punctuation of the references conform to the style of the recent issue of Korean Journal of Veterinary Research.
- Journal titles are abbreviated in accordance with the style of Index Medicus.
- Unpublished observations, proceedings, abstracts, websites, and personal communications are not listed as references.
- Arrange the data so that columns of like material read down, not across.
- Tables are typed double-spaced on a separate sheet, accompanied by table number and title above table and explanatory notes below.
- Each table is numbered according to order of citation.
- All figures are included.
- Acceptable formats for figures are TIFF, JPEG and PPT.
- Each figure is numbered according to the order of citation.
- All figures should be correctly exposed, sharply focused, and prepared in files of at least 600 dpi.
- Symbol, arrows, and letters are clear and of sufficient size to retain legibility when reduced by 50%.
- Legends are typed double-spaced on a separate sheet.
- Symbols, arrows, and letters used to indicate parts of illustrations are identified in the legend.